Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PRESENTS!

Okay. I'm sorry, I know my bday was on the 19th, which was like 2 weeks ago. Actually exactly two weeks ago! Anyways, I couldn't log into Google because something was messed up. It still is, but only on Firefox, not Google Chrome. Okay so here is what I got for my 13th birthday!!:

Wooden Drawing Figurine
The Body Shop Body Wash- Satsuma, Moringa, Grapefruit, Sweet Lemon, and Mango
The Body Shop white cloth
Fushigi floating ball illusion thing
American Girl "What a Girl Likes" puzzle book
A mathy book and a sciency book
Nail polish pen thingy
Candy-Alex, Carissa, Mei-yun, Elaine, Samar
Stuffed turtle-Alex
$25 Amazon Gift Card
Green Abercrombie shirt- Samar
Awesome Turtle Drawing-Kathleen

YUP!!!! Oh and I think I might've gotten more just I can't remember them.....so yeah! it was really fun and awesome!!!

14 comments:

  1. yea definitely
    u forgot MY present! :'(
    waaaaaaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah!!!!!! sorry!!! lemme post that

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI YUKI!!! IDK if you can guess who this is :D haha btw, my name is on there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, i feel so bad! i just forgot! I never gave u a USB... ): umm i'll get back to you on that...VERY SOON SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST BRING IT TO ME ASAP. JKJKJKJKJKJKJJK

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do you mean JKJK? im gona get one...don't u worry. so what design would u like? and if i can't find design, would u mind just colors? if so, what color?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks (: i found some cute ones @ office max:

    http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/hard-drives-usb-drives/usb-flash-drives/product-prod2830397

    http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/hard-drives-usb-drives/usb-flash-drives/product-prod3320160

    http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/hard-drives-usb-drives/usb-flash-drives/product-prod3320136

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, my mom said that we might be able to go to office max this weekend... i'm going to see if i can find the USB sticks @ the actual store. if not, i think we'll buy it online. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw, i can tell why you like them. especially the sea turtle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D <3 i love you carissa you're so nice. <3 btw im not going to be here on monday.

    ReplyDelete