Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Earlier Today

Not fun. The toilet got stopped up and water was all over the floor in Hunter and my bathroom. I had to go outside to get a mop and bucket. Unfortunately, the place where we keep them is full of DADDY LONGLEGS and I think even a RAT is living in there. So I spent 10 minutes whining and trying to pull it out. Then I had to wash them all off. THEN I mopped up the floor. Next I took paper towels and wiped off all the water. Then when I tried to take a shower afterwards, the stupid nozzle was broken and it kept on sliding and hitting me on the head. Not fun. Oh well, check out my picture called Little Things: Little Things by 2hermione3
Also check out Heart Twirls: Heart Twirls by 2hermione3
Thanks and create a deviantART account, comment with your username and I'll friend you and give you Llamas! (llamas=GOOD)

1 comment: